instagram @ SUNDAESINS

.

.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Have you heard of ShopBop.com?


Greeting folks! 
It's been a rainy cold Saturday morning weather, what's best than being at the comfort of your bed, 
with a cup of hot coffee (I'm having the drip one cause it's so aromatic) and shopping online on the sheets!
I bring good news to all you avid online shoppers cause well, WHO doesn't shop online nowadays?? 
Simple clicks from the comfort of home, and also there's lesser chance of clashing clothes with others
 especially during events or just shopping around malls! Which happened to me recently when I was
 furniture-shopping with my mom one day, I was wearing this shirt and I saw someone else wearing the
 EXACT same shirt with the EXACT color! Oh my god... I scurried my way out of the shop. Texted to
 meet up with my mom afterwards.Well, of course I know I wore it best, but it's just EMBARRASSING 
to clash clothings with a random stranger. Put it this way if it was a friend we could laugh it off. lol

_________________________________________________________________________________

So guys, 
recently I found out about this really cool website ( SHOPBOP.COM ) that I wanna share 
because they carry A LOT of brands that you can't get locally, and even well known international

SPADES, etc. are some of the other brands that you can get locally but well, we all know there's some
 exclusive items that we can't get our hands on locally but you can find it on their web! If you're always 
on lookbook like me well you can see them selling well-known brands on LB such as -

*note that all highlighted brands are clickable links so that you and I can easily go click next time whenever they update!* 

_________________________________________________________________________________

SO MANY BRANDS! and gosh, they refresh new items almost every week! tons of them! And there's 
a SALE section as well and there's even the "NEW TO SALES" section under it which is so awesome!
 which me being an auntie always turn to click un-failingly. hahaha I see them  update new stuffs 
every week! 

OKAY so anyways, 
I found some new brands that I wanted to keep an eye on, and also to share with you guys, because
 honestly these brands are kicking ass! And you can click on the brands that I've HIGHLIGHTED to
 check out more of their stuffs! And also I was under a budget shopping spree, so I wanted to keep 
 all the items that I pick here below $200, some even just USD $ 10! I have trouble picking which 
one I want cause there's just too many! maybe you guys could help me choose your top 
MUST GETS from my choices down below here!



1. grey sweater with details from ENDLESS ROSE
Grey boxy cropped sweatshirt with embroidered pattern details on the long raglan sleeves.
if you never heard of this brand before, it being not so famous in Malaysia, well then you better look out for it! 
They have massive pretty inspiring tops to die for! love how the model rolls the sleeves up for this look btw!
I think I would match it with a pattern skirt if I get this one...

I can totally imagine this outfit with a black leather jacket. totally badass! 
Wonder if it would work as an ultra sexy work out outfit LOL

3. white embroidery dress from ALICE by TEMPERLEY
mad love for the embroidery details on the dress. The perfect dress for a picnic! 
Somehow reminds me of the retro-vintage goddess Lana Del Rey. 
Imagine this look with curled hair and some red lipstick!! Oh god.

4. beige top from TORN by RONNY KOBO
loving this whole outfit actually I stumbled upon this top but I couldn't find the bottom, haha!
just thought that the whole combi is sooo cute I need to share it with you guys!

5. beautiful silk pink cropped tank from KARLA SPETIC
When i saw this on the SALES area at 70% I was seriously hooked on the color, oh gosh so cute!
Made in Australia I think I need this top in my life cause it can bring out vibrance to any of my outfit!

6. Netted sweater from ENDLESS ROSE 
Another awesome top from Endless Rose! see, I told you they were good:)
Sheer mesh panels adds an edgier vibe to a normal casual looking pullover. 
Rocker chic, but yet very sexy in a bad ass way

7. Bra top from DOLCE VITA
Lovely heart shaped bustier in white faux leather brings out a very innocent vibe! totally adorable.


8. Fringed lace cover up from BOP BASICS
just thought this wear-over would look so adorable at the beach,
it's sheer because of it's netting and cute with it's lace on the side, 
I feel like it's a totally fun look! imagine wearing this with a bright bikini!:)


9. Sheer button down shirt from ELIZABETH AND JAMES
I think this look can totally be a soft-grunge look, just ignore the make up on the model, 
haha it'll need to be more grungier than that! loving the sexy sheerness of this tho!!

10. Printed mini dress from CLOVER CANYON
an interesting dress with a slight tinge of optical illusion.
Bold daring psychedelic prints. Would you be bold enough to wear this out? ;)

11. Black cut out dress from YOUNG FABULOUS & BROKE
YF&B, another brand that I've seen over lookbook and another brand that you guys should keep an eye on!
Tamed in the front, wild at the back. totally loving that low back cut out. GORGEOUS!
Think this would be great for the clubs 

12. Trippy skirt from OTTE NEW YORK
Made in the USA and I'm loving it's vivid abstract prints. so acid.
It's pleated and imagine when it spins how gorgeous this skirt will look like!


13. Printed mini dress from CLOVER CANYON
Another awesome printed bodycon dress from the same brand as number 10
Keep your eyes on this brand if you love prints because honestly look at it 
it's so interesting how they can use perspectives views from a room and structure it into this awesome print!

14. Sheer cut out jumpsuit from ELEVEN PARIS
Whoa.. wait wait, hold on, IT'S A JUMPSUIT?! super col! 
honestly an outfit to look effortlessly chic during lazy days! 
soft fabric with a V neckline and that sheer cut out really bring the sexiness to this masculine jumpsuit.

15. Floral socks from STANCE
had my eyes on them the first time I saw them. Looks so girly 
but thanks to that bold striking black lines it manage to tone down the girly-ness to my likings!

16. Mustard bag from BECA by JOY GRYSON
what a lovely POP of color! I simply adore mustard color, but I never saw such a cute one on a bag before!
Definitely loving the leather satchel features and it's structured look! itching to get this!

17. Lilac bag from FOLEY + CORINNA
also comes in brown and beige, this bag is versatile as it can be worn across the body, or carried by it's handles.
I'm loving the color in cowhide leather and it's gold details touches to it. So pretty!

18. Ankle Strap shoes from MODERN VINTAGE SHOES
loving the calfskin leather and honestly I love ankle strap shoes because they're so easy to walk with!


19. Neon pink purse from KATE SPADE
my heart is itching at this one! I don't know why but this summer/spring I have been buying lots of pink stuffs.
This wallet also comes in black but I'm adoring the color pink for this! hmmm :) 

20. Zip around wallet from KATE SPADE
I think I've been wanting to get a wallet for quite sometime now cause my current one is worn out so badly!

21. Jeweled clutch from SANTI
Totally adorable!! would imagine this would look great for dinners and even on casual day out!
love that these beaded clutches always seem so vintage! reminds me of a gypsy too, oh and there's only 3 left! OMG!

22. This awesome watch from LA MER COLLECTIONS
Holy shit, This watch is AMAZING! I like how it added that gold chain with it instead of just plain black!
Genius! Cause I usually see those plain straps that looks really boring, well, maybe some people like it simple, 
but I like my watch unique! loving the roman numberings on it as well, looking really classy yet fun! oh gosh i love it.


23. Mid high top sneakers by PUMA x ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
 yesss Alexander McQueen! how come I never saw this before?? what ever it is ,it looks so damn cool!
Abstract red prints with these black toe caps really brings out the punk-grunge kindda feel!

***

So torn between so many decision! I think number 22 is seriously awesome.... and 19 is cute too! 
But oh wait what about number 1 and 5?? URghhhhhh.... haha so many cute stuffs I need to get. And
by the way, There's a "play video" button on the images so you can see the model moving and twirling
around with the clothes when you hit the play button! So cool! And it's better that way as if you're 
viewing the clothes live! 360 degree look on the clothes, no more just relying on pictures :) 

FREE EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY + EASY RETURNS...
I'm gonna be ordering some stuffs from them soon! But oh gosh, I need to figure out which ones! :D 
Woohoo to great online shopping! Hope you guys find the site as interesting as I do too! 






Have a great weekend yall! 




3 comments:

Unknown said...

love no.6 and 14!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
xx

Unknown said...

I bought to them last time but still upto now I didn't received it. Luckily I found one on http://www.robecart.com/dress and they gave me a much better and cool product with discounts.40% lesser price than shopbop, 88% lesser price than Zappos, 60% lesser price than Nordstrom. Awesome!! :-)

Unknown said...

Oh wow, Thank you so much for the info @michelle Pollard, much loves and yes i'll keep that in mind :)