instagram @ SUNDAESINS

.

.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

#DEFINETASTEMAKERS : ART

top : BKK / bottoms : online shop / clutch : TOPSHOP / pearl necklace : LOVISA / rings : F21

Oh guys, nothing much, I just got back from the third day of New York Fashion Week, feeling extremely exhausted right now, 
Sat with my gurl RiRi and Rita Ora, we had such an amazing time in the front row with the VIPS, my buddy Karl was asking me for coffee,
but I had to pass it cause I was too exhausted and overwhelmed by seeing Herve leger's collection on the runway just now,
But we did talk about the passing of our dear friend Joan Rivers while Jeremy Scott and Marc Jacobs came by to offer us a hug.

*okay random* In my dreamsssss... I shall stop bullshitting now cause it's getting depressing. 

Haha, anybody who's somebody is at New York Fashion Week... Who am I? I'm nobody T__T
Sigh, IF ONLY, ONE DAY, I really wouldn't need to bull shit about it. 
OMG... It just seems like such an impossible thing for me to go there one day....
I'm just a very tiny tiny blogger, lol am I even a blogger? I don't even blog for a living, I just.... well, 
I guess I'm just a girl who's likes to talk about life and share my experiences with yall 
and also take lots of photos of me styling myself and share it out here, hhahah! 

Okay let's get to the point, here's what I wore for DEFINE'S event yesterday. I'll take you guys tru the process of preparing.


I guess it's also because of the hype from New York Fashion Week that caused me to be extra dressed up for this event. And also 
an excuse for me to be dressy, haha. Painted my nails and went to Sephora to get an orang eyeshadow just for this look on the same day 
what the buttttt, I don't usually dress up to this extend, I know some of my friends purposely go buy a dress / suit for a fashion event 
some even go all out from head to toe new for shows, but this event wasn't even a fashion show, it's just a chill type of event overall 
where people drink free flows of Carlsberg, smoke, enjoy the music or performances, and mingle around or catch up with old friends!

For this look I was trying to match it up with the theme : ART! (can't wait for the two FASHION and MUSIC theme ones coming next tho)
At first I wanted to play with colors since it's talking about ART right so what better way to express art through colors,
But then I decided to leave that for fashion, because honestly I don't wanna wear all black for fashion, haha.
 But anyways, So i decided to go with White on White (all time fav) with a POP of color for the eye make up, I didn't know what 
color to go with at first, but when I was in sephora I decided to get orange because of it's funky tone and playful vibes! I got hooked. 
So orange it is, and everything else (actually it's only my nails) should be orange as well! 


// close up details //

Hello! Here's my I sprained my neck pose. LOL

I feel that this could be my serious-but-not-so-serious outfit, know what I'm sayin'? Cause plain white does show a pure side, 
and adding a formal top just gives you that business kindda look. However something special about this top is that it adds 
a twist on the back, where there's a peep through cutting well done for a fun, flirty kindda vibe. Who wants to look so 
serious at an event anyways am I right? So I paired it up with some girly yet sporty knee socks thanks to the bold lines,
and origami shorts to keep the whole look textured. 


// eye make up //
Inspired by well, just-draw-it attitude, LOL I bought a white liner and a new orange eyeshadow from sephora anyways,
so I decided to just why not give it a try! I wanted to buy the whole colorful set at first but no money T__T 
I guess for this look I was somehow inspired by the red-indian kindda vibe, where they put red eye shadow all across your eyes,
But then again, I'm just having fun playing around with the make up on my face, LOL


So that's about it guys! I know I won't be talking much about the event here because I'm planing to update it on my FB page SUNDAESINS
just in case you guys don't know that I have a page. Do follow me there for more updates on my daily not so interesting life 
because I update that page everyday for you guys! (Actually to be honest, I don't even know who am I talking to sometimes.. haha)
But then again it's okay, I talk to myself sometimes too T___T 

LOL, okay! Hope you guys enjoyed your weekend! Let's roll our sleeves and get back to work!! xx




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic look!! love your wedges!

N@NY said...

you have personality in your style & that what makes your ootd so fab ,,, super cute shoes xoxo

N@NY

Am sharing my wedding gown for the first time on my blog
come & drop me some love ,,

http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife